Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Posterous is back, I'm sorry.

Sorry, guys. You don't have a choice anymore and neither do I. I just volunteered to run an entertainment blog at work (hellooooooo live blogging!!!) and I simply cannot keep up with as many blogs as I have. I have to do some cheating.

So, Posterous posts will be shared on this blog. If I didn't this blog wouldn't be posted to often enough. But I'll also include my twice-weekly longer posts about my life's mayhem here as well. Those will most likely stay unique to this site, because frankly I don't need crazies reading about my life and biology over there on Pass Fail Meter... where I get many, many more visitors (i.e. strangers) per day.

I'll let you know when the entertainment blog at work gets started up in case you want to follow it. I believe that is actually going to be one blog that gets shared with two papers, the larger News-Herald and then one for Heritage Newspapers Western Region.

In summary!!! Here they are, with links and everything. Acquaint yourself, if you feel the need. My bloggies, linkies, pages, etc:

Life in an Inkpot * (* = you are here!)

Janawritesalot (Jana's Twitter account)

The Wire (Manchester Enterprise work blog)

ManchEnterprise (Manchester Enterprise Twitter account)

Pass Fail Meter (second personal blog, briefer posts, lots of vid and photos)

Entertainment 'R' Us (TBA: upcoming work entertainment blog... award show live blogging will continue)

Ok, did that make you tired reading it? Because it made me tired writing it... and thinking about it... arggghh.

No comments:

Post a Comment