Saturday, March 6, 2010

... and the links shall go forth, and they were good.

Linkspam time!

Long overdue, I'm afraid. But alas, here they are! Apologies ahead of time for the fact that so many are Rob related, but he just did his press junket and started a new movie so it really couldn't be helped. I did warn you.

You can ask questions, and they can be answered, and it can be interactive. There's this thing called formspring and it's sort of up my alley with surveys. I signed up. Whatever. Get over it.

Robert Pattinson is bothered that Robert is Bothered. This was hilarious, especially if you're actually familiar with Robert is Bothered. Thank you, Fallon. This holds up your end of Late Night. I believe I posted this already at the end of a different entry, but whatever, it's gold.

Anybody like wax? Yeah, this is happening. Yeah. Thinking about this, it might be a good idea to install a few hidden cameras in the statue to see how many people attempt premarital groping of the statue.

Jake Gyllenhal plays an ethnicity outside of Caucasian. Whelp, we all knew fake baking was going to come in handy for SOMETHING. Now, for the price of just 10 years off your life, you can be Mexican, Spanish, or exotic Persian.

The reason for Kristen Stewarts rock glam haircut is soon to be revealed on screen. The reason she mumbles and stumbles through interviews, however, will remain a mystery. But she does go lesbo and coked out in this flick apparently.... with 15-year-old Dakota Fanning. So I ask you this.... can Stewart now be charged with fondling an adolescent? Soon to be answered on C-Span!

Nothin' but a Sleep Talkin' Man. What? What's that you say? Cheese and pineapple on a stick, you say? WHY?!?

These are not my boobs. But if they were, I wouldn't treat them this way. Go hamster, go hamster, go!

Mom, every time you see posts like the one above, just keep in mind that I could be way more work than I am, like this. Yeah, you think about that. Everyone else just enjoy for the simplicity of the fart joke.

What happens when you mix Robert Pattinson, Twilight fans, and a new movie with more than FIVE SEX SCENES? You get 2012, the year that the world ends... and coincidentally the same year that his new film Bel Ami comes out. Guys, they are already stalking him. In London. I'm getting tweets. It makes me feel dirty.

Major earthquake phenomenon #2 strikes, this time in Chile. Oddly enough, it seems that George Clooney's famous Haiti relief telethon managed to OD the entire world on relief effort marketing. Sorry, Chile. Seriously though, they just had the largest earthquake there IN THE HISTORY OF THE COUNTRY. It caused a major tsunami and Hawaii and coastal states were evacuated. Beat that, Haiti.

Nothing is more important than a hearty start to my day. Have some Christmas porridge, three months too late, but still tasty as ever.

You will never be as awesome as a dog. This is why. I particularly like the animation into the river.

Pigsaw Puzzle. Don't you dare tell me that those piggie bums aren't the cutest thing you've ever seen. Don't do it. Nope, you're lying.

Newspaper hoarders have some mighty changes coming on the horizon. I guess I should clean out my stash. Bummer. Also, when all else is lost, I hope The Onion remains and that civilizations of the future believe it to be our true news source. That could make for some majorly humorous assumptions about our culture.

I'm tired, so that's all for now. Going to see Alice in Wonderland in IMAX 3D today. Hooray!

No comments:

Post a Comment