Friday, March 26, 2010

No more Posterous on here.

Ok, look. I've deleted the shared link between my Posterous blog, Pass Fail Meter, and this blog, Life in an Inkpot, because I got tired of seeing the same post come up twice on my google reader... especially considering I'm making way more daily posts to Posterous that are shorter. I felt like it was cluttering this blog and is in conflict with the type of posts that are unique to this blog in particular.

So if you're interested in both, you're going to have to either follow both, or follow me on Twitter where the sharing still exists for both accounts. One or the other.

Sorry for the spamming. I also got rid of the sharing between the Posterous and my Facebook, mostly for the same reason... the # of posts was diluting the quality of my Facebook profile. I didn't need all that crap, and it made me feel dirty... like a self promotion whore. A dirty self promotion whore with those skanky stockings with holes in them.

No comments:

Post a Comment