Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Tiger Woods in the Media: Fail

I know we're all sick of him, because I'm sick of him. But when my boss said that her boss said that we have to link this story on our newspaper's Web site, I did like any good minion does... I did as I was told and then commented on how stupid this media blowup is on this blog. =)

I guess his marriage is still in shambles, and his decent showing at the Master's did not woo her back into his arms. An Australian paper is saying that Entertainment Tonight is saying that Elin is about to file for divorce. Yes, that was a haphazard sentence, because I don't know why newspapers are suddenly quoting ET as a source. Last I checked, it was a Ryan Seacrest show for gossip. Not that I doubt the news to be false.... I'm sure Elin probably wants divorce. I mean if she doesn't, she'll forever be "that hot blonde girl that let Tiger Woods cheat on her." Frankly, I don't know why the paperwork hasn't already been filed.

And, for good measure and Web traffic (which is really all this is about), here is the link to the "story."

http://www.heritage.com/articles/2010/04/14/heritagewest/news/doc4bc5d49093798479307493.txt

Posted via email from Pass Fail Meter

No comments:

Post a Comment