Friday, April 23, 2010

New Twilight Saga Eclipse Trailer: Pass, but begrudgingly

I say begrudgingly because I hate hype. Summit Entertainment is no fool--you know they have the best trailer producers on this movie. So whether the movie turns out to be crap or not, its trailer is going to pump you up. David Slade directed this one... he does darker things.

There are several pros that I'm gathering from fan reactions. Namely, they are excited that some of the action is finally revealed and looks pretty good, as well as the Cullens and the werewolves. So there's that.

Some cons include that ugly ass ring Bella is given. I mean, I know antiques are cool an everything, but that's basically a studded egg. I'm not a fan of ovals.

I'm actually too Twilight drained to come up with anything witty or disparaging, so I'll just say that I hope it ends up being a solid film. I actually have a soft spot for these actors/actresses, even the one who puts something in his mouth every five minutes....... erhmmmmmmmm................

Oh, and most of the Twihard comments thus far have been along the lines of... omg, omg, the tent scene, the tent scene, i can't wait...

For those unfamiliar with the books, the "tent scene" was sort of a cheat where Stephanie Meyer revealed the inner motivations of the two male leads while Bella is sleeping in a tent and Jacob is wolfy groping her while Edward broods and stuff. What this basically means is that teenagers are still horny, vampires are still turning them on, and parents now have to put full-proof locks on their daughters' windows because they want nothing more than to do some premarital rubbing in a tent. Married or not.

Posted via email from Pass Fail Meter

No comments:

Post a Comment