Friday, December 4, 2009

holiday time!

It is OFFICIALLY December, ladies and gentlemen! That means it's time to break out the Christmas decorations! YayyyyY!

I already have a roughly 7-foot fake tree for our little apartment home and plenty of ornament bulbs and crafty ornaments that I made last year. All we need now is a place to hang stockings, some nice window stickers, and some cute little things for the kitchen table and such. And maybe some holiday pillows, blankets.

But what we REALLY need are to get into the Christmas movies. ABC Family's 25 Days of Christmas has officially begun and I'm stoked out of my mind. I love it, almost as much as I love their 13 days of Halloween. I'm also hoping I can have my friend Tom over for some Elf movie viewing and snowflake making. In college, the winter holidays officially began with the Victoria's Secret fashion show. We would watch it while cutting out snowflakes, then we'd pop in Elf and watch that. The snowflakes we made would be hung from the ceiling as decoration for 1125 White Street's annual Winter Prom. It was sweet and I miss those parties.

So yeah, I'm excited. I also saw my first snow flurries yesterday while coming home from a Sharon Township meeting in Manchester. They were slight, but they were THERE!

Any chance we'll get blankets soon for a White Christmas? Here's hoping...

No comments:

Post a Comment