Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Miley Cyrus can't be tamed: Pass, but let me explain

I know I tend to be pessimistic about all things teeny bopper, mostly because I hate screaming teenagers. I wasn't one, so I can't relate.

But I do find the riots they cause to be amusing. I also think it's interesting to watch child stars grow up, because the Disney kids always freak out eventually. Just look at Miley Cyrus...

No really. Just look at her in this video. I can't say for sure if this video will work on this site, because YouTube's VEVO is an advertising whore... but I think it's worth actually sending you away from me for this visual phenomenon. It's basically Miley Cyrus's desperate attempt to be grown up now. I can't remember how old she is, but I think it's around 16 or 17 now. Guys, she can't be tamed, ok? You can't tame her. All the guys be wantin' to get up on her. Cause she hot like that, yo.

Also a video leaked today of her giving a lap dance to one of the "Last Song" producers. Oh yeah, and he's in his 40s. If that doesn't scream I'm a grown up teenage stripper trying to make it on my own, then I don't know what does.

Posted via email from Pass Fail Meter

No comments:

Post a Comment