Friday, May 21, 2010

Harry Potter Theme Park: Epic Pass

I am absolutely freaking out about this. I'm a huge HP nerd, and you better believe I have plans in store to visit this place of wonder and enchantment.

Basically Universal Studios has been working with Potter series author J.K. Rowling for the past six to eight years on creating an amusement park. It officially opens in the middle of June. I will be there June 26 after I road trip it down to Orlando with a few friends. It's going to be amazing. They have Honeydukes, the Three Broomsticks, a few themed rollercoasters, Hagrid's hut, and obviously Hogwarts school itself.

Let the nerd fest begin...

The actors paid the completed park a visit recently. To see stills of the actors in the finished park, go here: http://movies.yahoo.com/photos/collections/gallery/2493/harry-potter-theme-park-revealed#photo0

Posted via email from Pass Fail Meter

No comments:

Post a Comment