Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Laziness and a Snuggie: Fail

I'm sorry for being away the past few days... several days in fact. It's been an incredibly busy week for me for various reasons that I won't go into because you don't care.. ON TO THE SNUGGIE!

So for the sake of humor, we'll just say I was doing exactly what this picture depicts. Reading a good book while tucked away in a Snuggie.

I do actually own one. My brother thought it would be funny to buy my entire family Snuggies for Christmas in different colors. Then we had to put them on for a photo, which was then tagged on Facebook. We're no longer speaking face to face.

I do find it hilarious, however, that Snuggies are always advertised with the person either having a solid interaction with another human being or reading a good book. Do you really think that someone willing to read a good book or talk to a living person would have a need for a Snuggie? No. Because they're so incredibly lazy that they need ARM HOLES built into their blankets... because they're too lazy to take their arms out of the warm hidey hole in order to click the TV remote.

... so while I wasn't actually reading a good book under a Snuggie (btw I can picture myself actually doing this on one of the many Harry Potter book release days... when I cut off communication with the outside world for 36 hours straight), I was busy doing other things.

I'm back now and ready to judge life's little moments.

I might have to have a bunch of post spamming tomorrow because OH MAN do I have some good ones lined up.

Posted via email from Pass Fail Meter

No comments:

Post a Comment