Sunday, September 13, 2009

the Sunday to end all Sundays

So here is the deal. I have a lot on my plate today, and somehow I'm going to find a way to power through it. Per as usual, I have a lot of work to do... several stories to write and pictures to take for the various papers I contribute to.

But the social life doesn't just stop on a dime over the weekend anytime the work folio goes "hey, pay attention to me" does it? No it does not. Because I'm also trying to not be a lazy arse anymore, so I want to play tennis later and get some cardio... I also want to go to Pottery Barn and use my store credit to get a tray for living room so I don't have to worry about knocking over drinks, dish towels for the kitchen and hand towels for the bathroom. Those are necessities really. I also wanted to get my Mom's butt to Borders because she has no books and we all know she's happier when she does. I'll have to police her down to three instead of 10. Furthermore, this is a big day in TV. The US Open women's finals are supposed to be today, or the semis depending on the rain delays that have been going on... and the VMAs are tonight, which will premiere the newest and longest New Moon trailer anyone has seen to date, and we all know how much I love that. Finally, Mad Men new episode at 10 p.m. Can't miss that. It's my thing with Chris.

And to top it all off, I stayed up WAY past my bedtime last night, and didn't arise until 11a.m. Lost a few very important planning hours. But NONETHELESS I AM OFF to attack the day and get as much done as possible. Wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment